Continental 4-Door Town Car
3 Speed Automatic
We present this 1977 Lincoln Continental 4-Door Town Car.
A very original Luxury Limousine presented in good quality White exterior with White Padded vinyl roof and centre pillar. Interior is red with the upholstery optioned up to the Red Majestic Velour in immaculate condition. High Gloss Woodgrain applique on the dash, steering wheel and door trim panel and arm rests.
An air of opulence surrounds you when you sit in this vehicle and explore the many luxury features that you expect of these Lincolns.
- Tinted Glass.
- Power Windows.
- Power Steering.
- Anti-Theft door and ignition locks.
- AM/FM radio with 4 speakers and power antenna.
- Thick Pile carpet with no signs of wear.
- Cartier Digital Clock.
- Six-way power seats (Driver and Passenger).
- Auto Temperature Controlled air conditioning.
- This even has an added after market CB- Radio concealed under the dashboard.
A car of this size needs a strong engine and transmission, this one is optioned up to the reliable 460ci V8 running through the Ford C6 3 speed automatic transmission.
This is a genuine low mileage car that has travelled only 26,633 miles.