This 1950 Mercury is finished in a custom blue paint with pastel and dark grey interior. All paint, chrome and internal finishes are in very good condition.
It is powered by a 255ci Flathead V8 engine with Offenhauser aluminium heads and intake manifold plus dual carburetors.
Floor mounted 3 speed manual transmission.
- Dual exhaust and triple exit side pipes.
- Vintage air.
- Power steering and brakes.
- Chromed tilt steering column.
- Frenched Headlights.
- Digital instrument panel.
- Wide whitewall radial tyres.
- Rear wheel skirts.
This is one beautifully modified vehicle, maintaining the character and looks of the popular 50’s Mercury with some comfort and performance modifications.